Recipe no 8: Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are easy, fast, delicious and bite sized. They are great for lunch, snacks, appetizers and parties; and like the classic egg salad, deviled eggs can be made dead simple or gussied up with personal style and/or cultural flair. In all honesty, I’ve never met a deviled egg I didn’t like.
The basic recipe for deviled eggs is simple, here are the main ingredients:
- Farm fresh eggs
- Favorite brand mayonnaise
- Mustard (I prefer Colman’s Dry Mustard)
- Salt & pepper
Listed below of some of the more interesting variations of deviled egg recipes that I’ve found. Try a few and tell us what you think.
- Pinch My Salt’s Best Basic Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Simply Recipes Deviled Eggs with Tabasco
- Paula Deen’s Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
- Cooking With Amy’s Wasabi Deviled Eggs
- Epicurious.com Deviled Eggs with Curry
- Country Living Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- The Deviled Eggs Gourmet Recipes List