Flock Owners: How to get the most out of Eggzy
Recently, we’ve been working hard to build awareness and demand for Eggzy (see links below). We’ve seen great enthusiasm and support from all over, and we mean all over, including blog posts and tweets from as far away as London, Peru and Tazmania! People want fresh eggs, your fresh eggs! So, flock owners, here’s what to do to get the most out of Eggzy:
- Turn on your Egg Stand by making your flock public
- Keep your egg count current and try to enter them as often as possible
- Create a gravatar image for your flock; it helps people to connect with you
- Use Flickr to post flock photos to your Egg Stand, remember the tag line ‘Know Your Food’
- Invite your friends and family to subscribe to your Egg Stand!
- Input your Pickup/Delivery information so your subscribers will know where/when/how to pick up or buy your eggs
While you’re doing that, we’ll keep spreading the word and improving Eggzy.